Elder Care Planning
Taking care of a family member dealing with a long-term care illness can be very stressful. Often times financial resources are being depleted and physical and emotional burn-out occurs. The paperwork and phone calls alone are overwhelming.
Our Elder Care Planning division is an independent elder care consulting practice that will act as your family’s advisor and confidante, offering objective advice. We will act as your liaison with other professional and be with you and for your family during your caregiving journey.
- Adult children and spouses turn to us for support and advocacy when a loved one is ill.
- Professionals, such as attorneys, doctors, and financial advisors turn to us for objective opinions on their clients’ needs.
- Individuals stricken with a long-term care illness turn to us when they want quality of life and need someone to manage their care.
- Business owners enlist our services to educate their employees about preparing for long-term care.
- On-going Care Consultations
- In-Home Assessment
- Coordination of Services
- Monitoring of Care Plan
- Insurance, Financial and Legal Information & Referrals, Long-Term Care Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, Social Security
- Placement Options and Referrals
- Home Care Referrals
- Assistance with Long Distance Caregiving
- Moderate Family Meetings
We are committed to ensuring that each client’s needs are met in order to preserve health, safety, social, and emotional well-being while considering the family’s needs at all times.
"Thank you for helping me help my father, who has Alzheimer's. It means a lot that I can call you and get your advice.
You're a very special lady!"