Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use (cont.)
Long Term Care Associates, Inc. has not reviewed
all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for
the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not
imply endorsement by Long Term Care Associates, Inc. of the site. Use of any
such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Long Term Care Associates, Inc. may revise these
site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms
and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Long Term Care Associates,
Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York
without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of
a Web Site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly,
we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect,
use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for
the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to
be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be
accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security
safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal
We are committed to conducting our business in
accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality
of personal information is protected and maintained.